Join Cali Track Days for only a $100 at Buttonwillow Raceway Park
Track Day Packages
One 20-Minute Session per Hour (7 Sessions per Day)
B+ Group, B- Group, & C Group
Riding Groups: Each group has 7 session. Each session is 20 minutes long.
- C Group: Beginner motorcycle track enthusiasts looking for a laid back environment. Absolutely no inside passing, riders are required to leave at least an 8 foot buffer when passing another rider. If you're a first time track rider, this is the group for you!
Required Track Lap Time: First time track rider or lap time of 2:30 and slower
- B- Group: Slower intermediate motorcycle track enthusiasts looking for a laid back environment, with a slightly more spirited pace. Inside passing is allowed if done safely, riders are required to leave at least a 7 foot buffer when passing another rider. If you're a first time track rider, this is NOT the group for you.
Required Track Lap Time: 2:15 - 2:30
- B+ Group: Fast paced intermediate to experienced riding group with the most spirited pace. Inside passing is allowed if done safely, riders are required to leave at least a 6 foot buffer when passing another rider. Please note this is not a substitute for an A group. If you're a racer looking to beat your personal best time or a first time track ride, this isn't the group for you.
Required Track Lap Time: 2:15 and faster
Important: For everyone's safety, please do not register for a group that doesn't suit your riding skills, just because your desired group is sold out.
Policies and Requirements
- This is a rain or shine event.
- In order to offer our low prices, we can not offer group changes, refunds or credits to future events for our tickets. No exceptions, please understand this is the only way we can offer the low pricing. Please only register when you're certain you can attend this events.
- If you're purchasing the ticket for another rider, please indicate so during check out in the appropriate fields and provide us with the 2nd riders accurate info - otherwise a $25 administration fee may apply to transfer the ticket.
- You can transfer the ticket to another rider up to 7 days prior to the event. The rider must ride in the same group as the ticket was originally purchased for and a $25 administration fee applies. Absolutely no changes within 7 days of the event, no exceptions. Please contact us for details before you make a sale.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Please note, all sales are final.
3rd Party Coaching:
- We do not allow 3rd party coaching during our events due to liability and insurance coverage. If your coach holds a general liability insurance, please contact us for approval.
Multi Bike Policy:
- We do not allow multiple bikes at this time, thank you for your understanding.
- UNDAMAGED full face helmet (DOT, no modular helmets). You must bring your helmet to bike tech for inspection. If your helmet is damaged, you will not be allowed out on track
- One or two piece zip together leather suit (C group textile jacket and pants with polyester 450D+ fabric with proper integrated CE rated armor OK)
- Gauntlet style gloves
- Motorcycle specific over the ankle boots (riding shoes NOT allowed)
Important: For everyone's safety, if your gear does not pass tech or does not meet our requirements, you will not be allowed out on track until the issue has been resolved.
- Tires well above the wear bars, taped wheel weights
- Lights, brake lights and indicators unplugged or taped
- Mirrors taped and folded in or removed
- Good pad life and no leaks on brakes
- Tight bars and rear sets
- No leaks from oil filter, drain plug or forks
- Sufficient slack in chain
- Self closing throttle
Important: For everyone's safety, if your motorcycle does not pass tech inspection you will not be allowed out on track until the issue has been resolved.
Medical and Motorcycle Insurance:
- Cali Track Days does not provide medical or motorcycle insurance. All riders are responsible for providing their own personal medical and motorcycle insurance coverage.
Flags and Track Procedures
- Standing Yellow: You're approaching an incident. No passing until next turn worker with no yellow flag.
- Waving Yellow: Incident directly ahead, no passing until next turn worker with no yellow flag.
- Yellow/Red Stripe: Debris on course, avoid it, no passing until next turn worker with no yellow/red stripe flag.
- Green/Black Stripe: Oil/Fluid on course, avoid it, no passing until next turn worker with no green/black stripe flag
- Black Waving: Early end of session, exit into the pits.
- Black Pointed At You: Rules infraction. Complete lap, come to grid control.
- Meatball Black with Orange Dot: Something wrong with you or your bike, if your bike is leaking fluid get off track, if not, complete lap and come to grid control.
- Red: Early end of session due to an emergency, exit into the pits at a brisk but safe pace.
- Checkered: End of sessions, exit into pits.
Entering/Exciting the Track:
- When entering the track, DO NOT APEX TURN 1 and do not blend onto the race line until you reach the 4-foot orange cone.
- When exiting the track, by the time you reach the 4-foot orange cone, go to the far outside of the track and indicate with your arm in the air to the riders behind you that you’re exiting the track.
- C Group: 8 feet passing outside/front/back, no inside passing.
- B- Group: 7 feet passing inside/outside/front/back.
- B+ Group: 6 feet passing inside/outside/front/back.
- The person passing is responsible to pass safely, remember this is not a race.
- When being passed, please remember to hold your line.
At no time are participants or guests to walk the track before or between sessions.
Know what's ahead! Here is a Cali Track Days event schedule:
- 7:00am: Buttonwillow opens their gates.
- 7:15am: Registration and tech opens, please be sure to bring your ID to registration.
- 8:10am to 8:40am: Mandatory riders meeting, we promise to keep it short.
- 9:00am: C Group goes out on track, it's a lead and follow session giving riders the opportunity to get familiar with the track and observe lines and body positioning.
- 9:20am: B- Group goes out on track.
- 9:40am: B+ Group goes out on track.
This schedule will continue lunch.
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Lunch.
- 2:00pm: B+ Group goes out on track.
- 2:20pm: B- Group goes out on track.
- 2:40pm: C Group goes out on track.
This schedule will continue end of day.
Master the Basics Classes by Curtis
Please join us in the club house for your complimentary C Group classes!
- 9:30am: Track Basics
- 10:30am: Vision Basics
- 11:30am: Braking Basics
- 1:30pm: Body Position Basics
Track Side Services / Vendors / Concessions
Important: Free paddock camping is available the night before the event. Please note that electricity is not available in the paddock, please rent a garage or bring a generator if you require power. If you need a garage or a RV camp spot with hook ups, please contact Buttonwillow directly to make your reservations.
Photo and Video Service:
• [CaliPhotography] will be on site to capture your finest moments on track and in the pits.
• Mauro with [MD Performance] will be on-site to get your bike set up just right
Nutrition and Beverages:
• Cali Track Days will be providing water, drinks and refreshing electrolyte popsicles.
• Buttonwillow's delicious cafe will be open for food purchases.
Content subject to change without notice.